Privacy disclaimer on art. 13 EU Regulation 2016/679 concerning the processing of personal data – “availability request” section”
pursuant to art. 13 of the EU regulation 2016/679 and of the Legislative Decree 196/2003 amended by Legislative Decree 101/2018, on the protection of persons and other subjects with respect to the processing of their personal data, the processing of information concerning you will be based on principles of correctness, lawfulness and transparency and protecting your privacy and your rights.
Pursuant to the above, we therefore provide the following information.
- The personal data you provide to VL INVESTIMENTI SRL, the controller, will be processed for the following purposes:
- Managing your request for availability of rooms at our hotel;
- The processing of your personal data will be carried out both through IT tools and in manual way by specially appointed subjects. The personal data will be stored in our digital and computer archives and in any case in the national or European territory. There are no personal data transfers to third countries or international organizations.
- As part of the processing of personal data described above, it is necessary to know and memorize all the essential personal data such as your name and surname, your e-mail address and your telephone number as well as information regarding your stay such as the day of arrival, type of accommodation, number of adults and any children. Any refusal to provide such personal data implies the failed or partial execution of the request.
- The personal data will not be disclosed to third parties.
- The personal data you provide may be communicated to other companies for the management of your request as reported in the privacy policies governing this website. If you want to know the complete list of companies to which your personal data may be communicated, you can send us a request by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
- The controller is: VL INVESTIMENTI SRL Calle dei Proverbi, Cannaregio 4561 – Venezia (VE)
- At any time you can exercise your rights towards the controller pursuant to art. 15 and ss. of the EU Regulation 2016/679 including the rights of access, rectification and cancellation, limitation of processing and opposition as well as the right to lodge a complaint pursuant to art. 77 and judicial appeal pursuant to art. 78 by contacting us via e-mail at email@example.com